a Marathon Swimmers Federation project
LongSwimsDB is the world's most comprehensive marathon swimming results repository.
Records & Lists
- Longest Swims - World Solo Distance Records
- Longest Swims by duration - 24 hours and longer
- Course Records - Fastest swims of the world's major routes
- First Swims - Pioneers of the world's major routes
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Oceans Seven
- California Triple Crown
- New Zealand Triple Crown
- Stillwater Eight
- Australian Triple Crown
LongSwimsDB is developed and maintained by Evan Morrison.
The database covers documented, unassisted open-water swims of 10 km or longer - both solo and races.
It aims to:
- compile a structured and accurate historical record of the world's marathon swims and swimmers
- develop insights about the sport through data analysis and visualisation
- Finger Lakes Open Water Festival, 2020
- Backwaterman Waldviertel, 2020
- Windermere International Championships, 1966-1986
- Ohio River Bridge to Bridge, 2020
- Bali Ocean Swim, 2013-2019
- Vladswim Balmoral Challenge, 2019
- Rottnest Channel Swim, 2020
- Travessia 14 Bis, 2019
- BLDSA Windermere and Torbay, 1977-1990.
- Cold Half, 2020
Last updated: Aug 06, 2020